|Job Ref:||204550890||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£80000 - £90000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:00|
Position: Senior Cyber Risk Manager|
Salary: Up to £100,000 per annum
Client is a global, iconic tier one client based in London, they are currently recruiting for a Senior Cyber Risk Managers for their growing team.
These roles pay up to and beyond £100,000 per annum (inc benefits, pension, bonus) depending on experience with clear development opportunities beyond this.
Client global network including multi-national business units, intricate stakeholder maps, diverse third parties etc. rely upon robust cyber security and information risk assurance to effectively safeguard their business interests, agendas, projects and assets. We seek to speak to proven information and cyber risk senior managers that can bring deep levels of experience and expertise in this field.
* Managing and delivering security assignments, including producing documentation and reports.
* Supporting senior members of the team in developing client proposals and solution offerings.
* Maintaining technical IT knowledge and certifications, sharing this knowledge with junior team members.
* Building stakeholder relationships and establishing credibility by demonstrating knowledge of various aspects of cyber security.
* Working with colleagues in other services areas and support stakeholder's cyber security needs
* Managing teams in delivering client excellence and work with other subject matter experts
* Driving the development of toolkits, methodologies and accelerators
* Providing thought leadership and direction
* Helping recruit, retain and develop other cyber security team members
Essential skills and experience
* Cyber Security related qualification(s) such as CISSP, CISM, CISMP, CompTIA Security+, ISO27001 Lead Auditor Implementer / Trainer etc.
* An understanding of security methodologies, best practice and industry standards.
* Excellent communication skills - both oral (for interviews/meetings, presentations) and written (for designing and writing reports which can communicate findings and clearly convey the message).
* Experience in risk & regulatory frameworks such as ITIL, CobIT, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS etc.
* Providing assurance concerning security or having had operational or delivery responsibility for security
* Experience of handling protectively marked information and understanding of the government's protective marking system, government classification scheme (desirable)
* Experience in the security services, professional services or audit and assurance (desirable)
* Practical knowledge of operating systems, databases in particular Windows, Unix, Oracle and SQL Server. (desirable)