|Job Ref:||204550893||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum pension and holidays||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:00|
We have an exciting opportunity for an Estimator to join our growing manufacturing company based in the Milton Keynes area. The Estimator will be joining a friendly and family feel company with the security of being part of a larger group. |
The Estimator will:
- Absorbing information from the Sales team that they have gained from the customer.
- Provide costing information and layout schemes to supplied customer briefs or tender documents.
- Creating layout drawings using Autocad.
- You will calculate detailed quotation to then report back to customer in regards to their requirement.
- You will be working to between eight and ten quotations per week.
- Part of the role will be offering applications advice to the Sales team.
- You will be reading construction drawings and producing basic manufacturing drawings for the project team.
-The Estimator will compile a parts list of what is required for each project.
- The estimator will ideally have a mechanical or construction qualification but other technical disciplines will be considered.
- An engineering background is essential for this role.
- Autocad is essential for the role as an Estimator and Solid works would be advantageous.
- The ideal background of the estimator will be racking or constructing but other industries will be considered.
- The Estimator will have good attention to detail, high level of numeracy, strong communication skills, the ability to absorb information and have basic excel skills.
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
If you are interested in the Estimator role please apply direct to the job boards.