|Job Ref:||204550903||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rochdale||Address:||Post Code:||OL16||Salary:||£25000 - £27000/annum No call out, High End Sites||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:00|
SECURITY SYSTEMS INSTALLATION ENGINEER - CCTV|ACCESS CONTROL|
No Call Out | Company Car/Van | Door to Door Travel | Monthly Bonuses | Training | In House Progression | High End Sites
You're a hardworking, driven Install Engineer wanting to work for a company which will progress your skills offer a one of a kind training where needed and ensure you advance to whatever heights you choose. Why not take the next step to joining us?
As well as reaping the amazing benefits listed above you'll be working for a stable growing company, working with High End Clients installing CCTV and Access Control with small works on Intruder.
Plus just to mention, we had a fantastic 20 million pound turnover last year!
We are still growing as a company and we're after an Engineer like you!
A hardworking Install Engineer with knowledge and experience in CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarms taking pride in all your work. As a Installation Engineer within our company you will be responsible for indpendantly handling your own projects, handling end clients and at times overseeing junior engineers.
As well as transferring your strong knowledge and experience our dedicated team provide a one of a kind training scheme and will ensure you feel 100% confident with all systems. As well as training we provide opportunities to progress in house and climb up the ladder, with us there is no limit.
Your main day-to-day duties as an Installation Engineer will involve:
* 95% Install of all systems
* Very small service works
* Commissioning projects
* Overseeing engineers
* Working alongside the sales development manager and project managemer
So why Join the Us?
* Exciting - No day should be the same! Your skills and knowledge will always be challenged while working in High End Sites (banks, hospitals, data centres, corporate buildings and many more).
* Progression - If progression is what you want there's no better place to be, we will train and give you all opportunities to progress up the ladder or simply become a specialist in your field.
* Call Out - The Company has a no call out system.
* Great work/social life - 40hrs a week Mon to Fri 8-4.30
* Company Car or van - Receive a brand new company car or van and your own personal fuel card to cover that travel time!
* £50 Monthly bonus - Each month just to show we appreciate you making our company the success it is we give you £50 a month (£600 a year) untaxed! All we require is your car and uniform is clean and presentable and you're simply doing your job!
So what are you waiting for apply now and let us meet you!
*We are advertising this role on behalf of the company
If you are a Security Engineering but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo Fire & Security are a leading fire and security recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering jobs including install, service & commissioning roles, CCTV, Fire Alarm, Intruder Alarm and Access Control engineering positions. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect job