|Job Ref:||204550912||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Kettering||Address:||Post Code:||NN16||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum Local, Negotiable, Progression||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:00|
Head Of Engineering/Senior Fire Engineer|
Are you a skilled and confident fire alarm engineer? Tired of travelling all over? Wanting to work in a local dedicated patch? Seeking progression opportunities and a chance to elevate your career?
What are you waiting for apply now!
Your an experienced Fire Alarm Engineer with good knowledge in Service/Install and Commissioning and always looking to improve and advance. As well as being part of a strong independent company with over 20 years in the industry you will have the beauty of working local to home.
You will be advancing your career while working in a variety of sites (Hospitals, Educational Buildings, Retail, Private Domestic properties and many more ) ensuring no day feels the same and allowing you to challenge yourself as well as developing your skills further. You will work with a variety of fire panels including C-tec, Advanced, Apollo, Morley and many more.
Why Choose Us?
We have built a strong foundation over the years in Fire and Security and have accumulated many long lasting clients and projects which has allowed us to turn over 10million last year! We are the largest independent Fire & Security company in the area and have no plans on slowing down any time soon! You will not only be joining a strong growing company, you will be joining a company that you can continue to grow with!
Your Day-to-Day Duties
* Communicating with management
* Runnin small projects
* Servicing a variation of Fire Panels
* Small install/commissioning work
* Overseeing Engineers
* Working on a variety of sites within Cambridgeshire and surrounding areas
* Working independently as well as part of a team
* Continuous training and improvement
* Helping progress the company further
* Exciting - No day should be the same! Your skills and knowledge will always be challenged Servicing on a variety of sites.
* Progression - If progression is what you want there's no better place to be, we will train and give you all opportunities to progress up the ladder from a service engineer or simply become a specialist in your field.
* Call Out - The Company has a well-structured call out rota giving you a good work/social life
* Local Work - All your work will be within 30-60 minutes from the office meaning the closer you are to us the closer you are to your sites.
So what are you waiting for apply now and let us meet you!
*We are advertising this role on behalf of the company
If you are a Fire Engineer but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo Fire & Security are a leading fire and security recruitment consultancy specialising in security engineering jobs including install, service, maintenance & commissioning roles, CCTV, Fire Alarm, Intruder Alarm and Access Control engineering positions. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect job