|Job Ref:||204551515||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:00|
Are you a motivated new business sales professional looking for an exciting new challenge within your sales career? If so, we've got a great opportunity within a SaaS organisation which could be the perfect fit for you. |
Our client is an entrepreneurial SaaS organisation, taking the financial services world by storm with an innovative new platform. Since their start-up they have gone from strength to strength and have plans for rapid expansion in the near future.
This business has a fantastic London based office location and boasts a rewarding and motivating based culture. As well as a great earning potential, this role will develop you both personally and professionally, and is therefore an opportunity not to be missed.
New business Sales Executive - The Role
As a New Business Sales Executive you'll be responsible for driving new business revenue opportunities as well as growing the clients you bring on. You will be mainly dealing with Compliance Managers and Operations Directors, however the decision makers may vary. You will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills and have a tenacious, adaptable attitude to build solid professional relationships.
This 360 degree sales role is a perfect fit for someone who has managed the full sales cycle and closed solutions sales to large and small businesses, and for someone who is confident in their sales abilities.
New business Sales Executive - The Candidate
The ideal candidate will have desire, ambition and will not be phased by new challenges.
We are looking for a proven Sales Executive who can demonstrate success in developing new and existing business. Core skills and background include:
• Proactive individual with a self -starting attitude.
• A consultative approach to generating new business
• Able to own and develop relationships with C Level stakeholders
• Strong organisational skills with excellent time management
• Motivated by over-achievement
• 3-5 years' experience of New Business Sales, preferably to the Financial Services market
• A positive and optimistic personality with the desire to succeed
• An entrepreneurial spirit
• Competitive and passionate
• A Hunter mentality
• Knowledge of verticals such as financial services, sharing economy, online gaming
• SaaS or financial services experience required