|Job Ref:||204551619||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wrexham||Address:||Post Code:||LL13||Salary:||£30000 - £34000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:02|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias) x 2|
Salary: Competitive and negotiable dependant on experience
Hours: 1 x days Monday - Friday and 1 x 4on 4off (Day shifts only).
We are currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias) to join an ever expanding drinks process and packaging facility in the Wrexham area.
* Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance on all plant equipment.
* Undertake breakdown and repairs to all plant and equipment.
* Routine preventative maintenance tasks on process and plant to ensure a high level of site performance.
* To ensure the overall production and service of equipment is maximised through continuous improvement techniques.
To be considered for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias) position, you will have to have the following experience and qualifications.
* Qualified to HNC level or equivalent in Engineering
* Previous Engineering experience in an automated food manufacturing environment.
* Competent Electrical and Mechanical skills and experience within a multi skilled environment.
* Experience in a fast moving process and packaging environment.
* Ability to solve electrical and mechanical engineering issues on various PLC automated machines, electrical, mechanically and pneumatically controlled machines, such as conveyors, fillers, labellers, shrink wrappers, pumps, valves and site services, boilers, compressors etc.
* The ability to ensure technical food safety and quality standards meet and exceed retail customer expectations.
If you feel the role of, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias) is well suited to you, please click on the APPLY button and forward your most up to date CV for consideration.
Kinetic treat all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification will not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities. Kinetic Skilled & Trades is a division of Kinetic Recruitment Services Ltd, a consultancy with over 30 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering & manufacturing and affiliated sectors. Kinetic Recruitment Services Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 ((url removed)).
If you are interested in this vacancy please feel free to call David Herbert on (Apply online only) or email (url removed)