|Job Ref:||204551676||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Epsom||Address:||Post Code:||KT17||Salary:||£22000 - £24000/annum + very competitive benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:02|
My client are a market-leading, rapidly growing Managed Service Provider who are headquartered in Reading, Berkshire. The role itself is based on-site for one of their clients, in Epsom, Surrey. They are looking for an experienced Service Desk Engineer to join the growing Support team.|
- On-site Epsom 70%, on-site Wembley 10%, on-site London 10%, on-site at Farnborough 10%.
Technical Skills / Must have knowledge and experience of:
- Working on a busy Service Desk.
- Windows Desktop and Server Operating Systems.
- Hardware - PC's, Laptops, Servers, Printers.
- Networks TCP/IP & Network Infrastructure.
- Experience in a telephone support role.
- To ensure that effective and timely support is provided to users of NBS supported software and systems.
- Monitor LanDesk Service Desk system and respond to queries in priority and chronological order.
- Core working days are Monday to Friday role, however Analysts will be required to work a minimum of 12 Saturdays per year on an overtime basis (at 1.5 times salary).
- Batch and Script file creation
If this is what you're looking for then please do get in touch and apply now!
(Support / Service desk / Helpdesk / Help desk / Engineer / Analyst / Technician)