|Job Ref:||204551700||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wrexham||Address:||Post Code:||LL13||Salary:||£35000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:02|
Salary: Competitive and negotiable dependant on experience
Hours: Day shifts
We are currently recruiting for a Process Engineer to join an ever expanding drinks process and packaging facility in the Wrexham area.
* Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance on all process equipment.
* Undertake breakdown and repairs to all plant and equipment.
* Routine preventative Electrical and Mechanical maintenance tasks on process and plant to ensure a high level of site performance.
* To ensure the overall process and service of equipment is maximised through continuous improvement techniques.
* Liaising with the existing Engineering team.
* Assistance in the design and installation of any new plant equipment.
To be considered for the Process Engineer position, you will have to have the following experience and qualifications.
* Qualified to HND/BSc Eng level or equivalent in Engineering.
* Previous Engineering experience in an automated FMCG manufacturing environment.
* Competent Electrical and Mechanical skills and experience.
* Experience in a fast moving process and packaging environment.
* Experience in Auto Cad would be an advantage.
* Experience in equipment ranging from Pasteurisers, homogenisers, heat exchangers, storage silos, valves, pumps, separators PLC's and operating control systems.
* The ability to ensure technical food safety and quality standards meet and exceed retail customer expectations.
If you feel the role of, Process Engineer is well suited to you, please click on the APPLY button and forward your most up to date CV for consideration.
Kinetic treat all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification will not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities. Kinetic Skilled & Trades is a division of Kinetic Recruitment Services Ltd, a consultancy with over 30 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering & manufacturing and affiliated sectors. Kinetic Recruitment Services Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 ((url removed))