|Job Ref:||204551755||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Bedfordshire||City:||Bedford||Address:||Post Code:||MK40||Salary:||£17812/annum + Allowances||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:18|
Support Technician |
£17,812.39 p/a + Benefits and Allowances
Covering Bedford and Luton Zones
We are currently recruiting for a Field Support Technician to work with our client's service management team to provide service support (product installation, repair and maintenance) to an agreed customer base within the Luton and Bedford area.
* To repair all company brand and competitor brand of batteries and chargers
* To fit and repair all watering systems
* To repair all ancillary equipment
* Installation of all batteries to customer requirements
* Installation and connection of chargers to AC isolation point/plug
* To fit and monitor battery and charger test equipment
* Perform battery discharge and impedance testing as required
* Carry out surveys and complete detailed reports for battery and chargers as and when required
* Use an IPAD communication device to the agreed requirements and procedures
* Provide data and report on application issues
* Carry out and fulfil any requirements of battery, charger, watering and maintenance contracts
* Provide data and report on application issues.
* Carry out and fulfil any requirements of battery, charger, watering and maintenance contracts.
* Ensure all works is completed within Health & Safety guidelines.
* Assist other Engineers as required, including training and liaise with other departments.
* Ensure all customers are advised on the safe and recommended use of products and offer detailed instructions/guidelines where necessary including product/part replacement.
* Support Customer training programs and inductions as required.
* To promote all company products and services in a positive and effective manner
* To promote the Company image by ensuring all issued clothing is clean and respectable and the vehicle and equipment are maintained within Company guidelines
* Ensure that the van is correctly stocked with all the necessary equipment to complete a job at the first visit
* A background including 2 to 3 years of experience in the repair and installation of industrial batteries and chargers
* Experience in the electrical industry
* High level of professionalism when working with people to create and maintain positive working relationships
* Excellent troubleshooting skills
* An ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on (Apply online only) (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency