|Job Ref:||204551936||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£32000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:01|
SQL Service Desk Analyst - Leeds, £32,000|
Our client is a leading provider of software applications to the UK's social care and healthcare sectors. Due to consistent growth they now require a SQL Service Desk Analyst to join their team in supporting local authorities in utilising the company's market leading Social Services and Case Management software.
Main Responsibilities for the SQL Service Desk Analyst:
* 2nd and 3rd line support functions as part of the Service Desk
* Investigate, analyse and problem solve Service Desk Incidents using SQL
* Liaise and problem solve with Developers and with Third Party subcontractors.
* Install software updates to Customer's live environments.
* Liaise with customers over issues and problems that they encounter.
Skill Set required for the SQL Service Desk Analyst:
* You must have Strong SQL Server
* In depth knowledge and experience of writing SQL / TSQL queries for fixing data issues
* 2nd / 3rd line software / application support experience
* MS Windows OS 2000 and 2003 Server experience
* MS Office experience
The SQL Service Desk Analyst Job is based in Leeds and will pay a salary in the region of £32,000 depending on experience
For further information on this opportunity, contact the team at Lewis Paige on +44 (0)20 (Apply online only) or visit our website at (url removed)
*Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes