|Job Ref:||204552012||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:01|
Security Operations Lead - London - £60k |
A leading digital education company are currently looking to appoint an experienced, hands-on Security Operations Lead to join their team in central London with a view to managing and improving the security posture of the organisation.
• Monitoring, identification and appropriate response to security incidents which pose a potential threat to the company;
• Elevate security issues as appropriate and provide in-depth reports and insight to senior management;
• Understanding requirements of the Infrastructure team and other technical departments to provide support as needed;
• Keeping up-to-date with current trends and emerging technologies, liaising with third party vendors to highlight potential new solutions and managing the implementation process for new technologies.
• Excellent communication, presentation and report writing skills;
• Previous experience in information security roles with exposure to various technologies including, but not limited to: vulnerability management, firewalls, cloud-based technologies and monitoring tools;
• Demonstrable experience with risk and compliance frameworks such as ISO27000 and DPA. An understanding of business governance frameworks such as COBIT is desirable;
• An industry recognised qualification i.e. CISSP, CISM, or equivalent is beneficial.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing organisation with digital technology at the forefront of their agenda. Successful candidates will benefit from exposure to a breadth of technologies in a challenging environment and will be provided with the tools and support required to excel in this position