|Job Ref:||204552049||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Middlesex||City:||Middlesex||Address:||Post Code:||HA0||Salary:||£50000 - £70000/annum Car, Pension, Benifits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:01|
Mane Contract Services are currently recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a highly successful project team based in West London / Middlesex.|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic group of companies that offer unparalleled career development and the opportunity to truly control your own progression.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a permanent position paying up to £70,000 per annum with holiday, benefits, healthcare, dental & more.
As the team's Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be ingrained within the business and develop a team around you within the logistics, transport/fleet and waste management sectors.
The primary function of the Senior Quantity Surveyor will be to manage the commercial aspects of our subcontract works. This will include valuations, payments & variations amongst other things.
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Job Responsibilities:
* Reporting to department head on a daily basis
* Monitoring budgets and compiling & issuing accurate cost reports on a monthly basis
* Issuing monthly interim applications and ensuring payment notices / certificates and payments are received on time
* Resolving contractual and commercial problems where they arise
* Value engineering where possible
* Liaise with procurement department on a daily basis ensuring that project specific items are procured within budget constraints
* Offering direction and instruction
* Ensuring that the financial aspects and impact of a contract are clear to all parties
* Overseeing financial KPIs
* Management / mentoring / training of other Quantity Surveyors.
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Key Skills/Expertise Required:
* To be able to manage 10-20 projects ranging in value from £500,000 to £4,000,000
* To confidently liaise with clients on a regular basis
* Form working relationships with the client
* Sound commercial awareness
* Preferably subcontract experience in logistics and waste management
* Construction Logistics & Waste Management experience - either or.
* Minimum Requirement HND to Degree level educated preferably in Construction)
* Ideally BSc Hons Quantity Surveying
* Experience with a main contractor
If you feel this position as a Senior Quantity Surveyor id the right role for you; please click "apply" on the advert to submit an application.
Mane Contract Services are acting as a recruitment agent/partner in relation to this vacancy