|Job Ref:||204552078||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Crystal Palace||Address:||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:18|
Automated Gate Engineer|
Salary: £28,000 to £32,000 DoE + Company Vehicle, Mobile and Tools.
The Automation Gate Engineer will work with a growing Company within the M25 on the installation and service of bespoke gates. This is a field-based role and travel within the London and surrounding areas will be expected. Candidates will be ideally located to the offices in South London.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the gate division on the working on FAAC / CAME / BFT installations and service.
- Participate in the team on call rota.
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork.
- Observe all Health and Safety guidelines to ensure safety of self and others.
- Manage own time on jobs to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Any duties that the company deem the Automation Engineer as competent to carry out.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years' experience on the installation and service of specified gates.
- Driving license.
- Good electrical understanding.
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations is beneficial