|Job Ref:||204552099||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Bradford||Address:||Post Code:||BD1||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:18|
Our Client, a specialist engineering firm within the glass sector, are looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their existing service team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will be time served and local to Bradford due to on call requirements. The successful individual will join a leading company within the UK who are continuing to develop and grow in the current economic climate. Candidates with a strong Heavy Engineering/ Industrial Manufacturing background would be at a distinct advantage. This position would suit someone looking to move into a day's based role and happy to work 1 Saturday in 4.|
Successful candidates will be subjects to a pre employment drug and alcohol test
The engineers responsibilities will include:
• Carry out Electrical and mechanical maintenance work on a range of industrial plant covering all aspects of Hydraulics, Pneumatic s, Gearboxes, Motors and Pumps.
• Able to competently read electrical drawings
• The ability to work effectively on their own.
• Time served in an electrical or mechanical discipline.
• Must hold 17th edition
• Experience working on industrial machinery
• happy to do 1 weekend in 4 and be on call