|Job Ref:||204552145||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Crystal Palace||Address:||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum + Company Vehicle & Phone||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:18|
Intruder Alarm Service Engineer|
Location: South London
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 DoE + Company Vehicle & Phone
Due to expanding workload we have an opportunity for an experienced Intruder Alarm Service Engineer to join an established Security business. All work undertaken is in and around the London and surrounding area, however, candidates must live in South London for easy access to the office.
All candidates must hold a clean, UK driving licence. Standard working hours are 08:30-17:30.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Servicing and maintenance of intruder alarm systems.
- Undertake maintenance and repairs in accordance with KPI's set by the customer.
- Complete the PPM works within agreed time-scales and to ensure all necessary paperwork is completed accurately and to the laid-down procedures and satisfactory standards.
- Respond to service call requests during normal hours and when on call.
- Identify non-repairable faults in equipment and propose corrective course of action.
- Ensure all tools and equipment necessary to complete maintenance and repairs are available and serviceable at all times.
- Ensure intruder alarm systems are in compliance with regulations and report defects as necessary
Skills and Qualifications:
- Five years' experience minimum working with intruder alarms.
- Knowledge of Galaxy, Meniver, Texecom and Scantronic panels would be an advantage