|Job Ref:||204552163||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Crystal Palace||Address:||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum + Company Vehicle & Phone||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:18|
Access Control & CCTV Systems Installation Engineer|
Location: South London
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 DoE + Company Vehicle & Phone
Due to expanding workload we have an opportunity for an experienced Installations Engineer to join an established Security business. All work undertaken is inside of the M25, however, candidates must live in South London for easy access to the offices.
All candidates must hold a clean, UK driving licence. Standard working hours are 08:30-17:30.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake installations in accordance with KPI's set by the customer.
- Complete the works within agreed time-scales and to ensure all necessary paperwork is completed accurately and to the laid-down procedures and satisfactory standards.
- Respond to installation call requests during normal hours and when on call.
- Ensure all tools and equipment necessary to complete maintenance and repairs are available and serviceable at all times.
- Ensure access control & CCTV systems are in compliance with regulations and report defects as necessary
Skills and Qualifications:
- Five years' experience minimum working with access control and CCTV systems..
- Experience of Honeywell, Panasonic, Hikvision, Avigilon etc. together with a working knowledge of IP based systems