|Job Ref:||204552189||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£15.55 - £19.13/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:01|
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client a large Utilities company based in the North West.|
Please find the job details below,
You will be responsible for completing verification, calibration, repair and servicing activities across a wide range of instruments within a designated geographical area of the region of The North West. Ensuring in-full and on time delivery of scheduled cyclic program and associated work orders in line with SLA's (Service Level Agreements). You will operate, verify, calibrate and service instruments in a cost effective and efficient manner to achieve the quality, regulatory, statutory and safety standards required by the company. Carrying out regulated M-Cert inspection, recertification, and verification and maintenance programs to ensure company compliance is maintained to Environment Agency standards. You will carry out planned inspection, recertification, verification and maintenance on identified scheduled Quality and Flow assets, to ensure we can provide an auditable trail to our regulators.
Conduct PCW (Person Coordinating Work) duties in relation to all M-Cert Re-certifications. Liaison with External M-Certs inspectors on a regular basis. Perform planned calibration activities in accordance with set processes, procedures, manufacturer instructions and the companies FMEA (Failure Modes Effects Analysis) work bank Production of a range of reports, and certification in accordance with our quality standards justifying auditable trails.
Liaising with a range of key stakeholders across the business in relation to M-Certs, providing M-Cert field related expertise, support and problem solving.
Knowledge and Skills
* Good knowledge and experience of key IT systems for reporting, data analysis and access, e.g. Various manufacturer software (ABB calmaster, verimaster, Pulsar, Thermo-Gafa, Siemens Sitrans) STS, Profibus, SAP, FMEA, Catapult, One Workbook, ESS, eLearning, Searchlight/ARDR, QAS, SharePoints, and MS Office.
* Good understanding of the DWI regulatory requirements for calibration and verification of Quality and Flow assets on our Water sites.
* Good understanding of the technical aspects related to instrumentation manufacturers, MCert flow systems, quality instrumentation, verification, calibration and servicing maintenance activities
* H&S policies and procedures for work authorisation/PCW duties
* Good communication skills - able to develop good relationships with Production Area teams and other critical business areas (Flow Compliance Team - Regulatory Services, Internal Audit)
* Ability to coordinate and program work effectively, sometimes delivering to tight deadlines
* Ability to use own initiative and work majority of time on own with little supervision
* Good instrumentation verification, calibration, maintenance problem solving skills.
* Evidence of basic commercial awareness, frameworks
* NVQ 2/3 or equivalent in Instrumentation or Electrical Maintenance/Engineering discipline
* B-Tec ONC/HNC in Operations/Maintenance/Engineering discipline
* Working a large geographical area within the (North West)
* Managing large work load to deliver planned activities in line with set deadlines and targets
* Minimising disruptions to Production area site processes whilst carrying out role duties
* Keeping updated with any regulatory changes that may impact the activities associated with role.
* Full compliance with Mcert internal and external audits
If you could be interested in this role please contact Sarah-Jane at Rullion Engineering on (Apply online only)