|Job Ref:||204552205||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Pinxton||Address:||Post Code:||NG16||Salary:||£31000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:01|
Premier Recruitment Derby LTD is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineering role based in Pinxton for one of our prestigious clients. |
The relevant experience that is required is listed below:
- Be able to carry out routine maintenance & inspections, including PPM.
- Be able to carry out planned repairs to Injection Mould & Blow Mould machinery, factory and services.
- Ideally have knowledge of plastics and the plastics processing requirements.
- Be able to complete maintenance documentation. I.E. Engineering Reports.
- Be able to evaluate/identify and carry out improvements to machinery and to the factory.
- Be able to work closely with shift personnel.
- Be able to liaise directly with suppliers and service engineers.
- Repair breakdowns in a safe & time efficient manner.
- Have a sound knowledge of electrical, pneumatic & hydraulic fault finding.
- Be fully conversant with all schematic drawings.
The successful candidate will have a fully flexible approach towards this position, paid overtime will be required to work as & when required and a call out pattern has been implemented within the department (including weekends). Ideally the successful candidate would've had to work to deadlines and to have met targets previously.
For any further information on this vacancy please contact Jack on the contact information below he will need a full CV from all applicants