|Job Ref:||204553380||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Basingstoke||Address:||Post Code:||RG21||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum plus Benefits & Overtime||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:18|
Installation Operative (Street Lighting & Signs)|
This is a fantastic opportunity for Installation Operatives to join an expanding team. We are looking for hard-working, motivated individuals to assist with the installation of street lighting columns, signs and bollards; with the potential of undertaking electrical connections / testing and commissioning of private cabling systems.
Candidates will be working in small sized teams and will posses good communication skills, be flexible and will work well under pressure to ensure deadlines are met.
• Full valid UK driving licence, to include Class C1 (up to 7.5 tonnes)
• City & Guilds 17th edition inspection testing qualification
• Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) card would be preferred however not essential
• IPAF card would be preferred however not essential
• Manual Handling, First Aid and G39 accreditations would be preferred
• Team player
• Knowledge of Digital TACO cards and vehicle terminals
• Pro-active hands on approach
• Used to manual work in outdoor environment
• Ideally located within 20 miles of Basingstoke
In addition to the above, the following accreditations would provide a distinct advantage:
• HGV (up to 18 tonnes) licence would be preferred but not essential
• 360 excavator
• HIAB (all to CPCS)
• Street Works Qualification.
In return you'll receive a competitive salary, overtime, stay away allowance (dependent upon qualifications) as well as full on the job training