|Job Ref:||204553419||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Somerset||City:||Taunton||Address:||Post Code:||TA1||Salary:||£27300 - £36000/annum Plus stand by & call out payments||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:02|
Blu Coal has a position for a Dual Fuel Engineer is the South West of England. Our client has been established for 20 years and has built in their reputation by being a reliable and dependable metering company. Recognised across the utility retail supply industry, they are preparing to assist in the challenging Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC) led Smart Metering Rollout programme over the next 5 years.|
If you are currently a gas or electric meter installer, you must be willing to undertake training to become dual fuel qualified with them.
You will be visiting consumer's properties as a representative to install gas and electric smart meters whilst delivering an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the work is completed safely and tidily and ensuring the consumer has a good understanding of the new meter and the benefits that smart metering will offer them. To support you, their training package will include everything that you need in order to provide outstanding customer service across all areas.
What do you need to be part of their Smart energy team?
You will hold or if currently unskilled, be willing to achieve:
- An electrical metering qualification to MOCOPA standards
- A gas CMA1 or CCN1 qualification plus MET 1 or MET 4
You must have a Full UK Drivers license.
As a Dual Fuel Engineer your additionally you must:
- Reside in one of our recruitment areas or be willing to relocate prior to commencement of employment at your own expense
- Be flexible in order to adapt to the changing needs of the business and travel to work in other locations if required
- Be willing to cover emergency call out
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Be manually dexterous
- Be capable of lifting & manual handling
- Be able to work in confined spaces
- Be able to pass a colour blindness test
- Ideally you will have previous experience of working within the metering industry
What can you expect from our client in return?
- Pension scheme (auto enrolled)
- Opportunities for advancement in a growing business
- Company van, fuel card, HHT & phone
- Comprehensive induction & training program
- Quality bonus (based on quality led targets targets)
- Long Service Bonus
- Childcare vouchers
- Uniform, PPE, Tools & Equipment
Please contact Amy Sankey at Blu Coal on (Apply online only) to discuss all opportunities