|Job Ref:||204553446||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Whitchurch||Address:||Post Code:||HP22||Salary:||£22693 - £25000/annum + company benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:02|
CNC/NC Manual Machine Setter required.|
* Ensure machines are changed over efficiently to minimise down time between components.
* Ensure components are made / measured to latest drawing / technical diagram.
* Maintain tooling information and programmes are maintained on software.
* Produce new components and programmes for prototypes if needed.
* Keep work areas clean and tidy in accordance to health and safety regulations.
* Troubleshoot where possible any machine problems as and when required.
* Assess component manufacture to ensure continual process improvement.
* Keep inventory on consumables used.
* Recognised certificate in Mechanical Engineering with good knowledge of CNC methodology.
* Understanding of Health and Safety in a engineering workplace environment.
* 3-5 good practical years of understanding milling and turning.
* Computer skills.
* Able to use hand tools and measuring equipment.
* Good eye for details.
* Able to communicate with people at all levels.
If this sounds perfect for you then please apply today!