|Job Ref:||204553514||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Aldershot||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£34000 - £44000/annum Car, Fuel card, Healthcare, Pension||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:17|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor in Hampshire. The successful candidate will be working for one of the top 10 contractors in the UK. They are a leading international business and have an annual revenue of more than £4billion. Their employees are at the heart of everything they do and so they offer great rewards and incentives.
Senior Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
£34,000 - £44,000 depending on experience plus company vehicle and fuel card. Generous holiday with the opportunity to buy more once you've been with them a short while. BUPA healthcare insurance, pension plan and flexible tax efficient benefits.
Senior Quantity Surveyor Key Requirements
* Experience in construction sector and managing trade packages and managing lump sum contracts essential.
* Experience in defence sector beneficial.
* Degree or HNC in Quantity Surveying preferred but not essential
Senior Quantity Surveyor Key Responsibilities
* Responsible for developing, implementing and reviewing effective commercial practices within a project ensuring:
* Timely and accurate applications for payment compliant with the contract, Housing Grants Construction and Regeneration Act 1996 if appropriate.
* Ensure Cash Management is affected.
* Maintaining Risk Management processes and procedures.
* Ensure proper and timely notification of Contract or Insurance events.
* Contractual correspondence
* Preparing accurate and prudent cost /value analysis.
* Budget preparation
* Approving Interim and Final account measurement
* Approving Pricing and Rating variations
* Obtaining appropriate Extension of Time Management, interim and final account agreement of subcontracts good quality and accurate records are kept
* Drafting Claims (where appropriate) for approval prior to submission
* Maintenance of cost control systems for demonstration to clients (where required)
* To produce Project Procurement Strategy Documentation
* To produce Project Value Enhancement Plans.
I am looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Senior Quantity Surveyor who is passionate about their career and would be able to hit the ground running.
If you feel you fit this criteria and wish to apply for this position then please call Jess at your earlier convenience on NA or send an update version of your CV to (url removed) and I will call you.
*Please note we offer a £250 referral fee to anyone who refers a candidate we successfully place, please circulate as you see fit*
Services advertised by Project Resource Ltd are those of an agency and/or an employment business