|Job Ref:||204553755||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Highbridge||Address:||Post Code:||SO50||Salary:||£43000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:02|
Structural Engineer - Timber Structures|
My local client has a reputation for excellence when it comes to the design and manufacture of bespoke timber extensions, they are known for their beautiful product range across the UK & are now seeking to add a Structural Engineer to the team.
This position offers great long term prospects, job security, training, development opportunities & a chance to work for THE market leader in the UK.
* Bens (Including an extended site closure over Christmas!)
This role will require a high level of independence as well as the confidence to manage projects & work with the wider design team as required. Utilising your natural creativity you will be required to produce new and improve ways of solving structural timber issues as they arise as well as production of structural justifications and detailing for the core products.
* Chartered Structural Engineer (Associate also considered)
* Experienced user of 3D Design packages (Solidworks, Inventor, Revit)
* Experienced CAD user
* Experienced working with Timber
* Experienced problem solving Timber structural issues
* Creative, driven & passionate