|Job Ref:||204553759||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Aberdeenshire||City:||Aberdeenshire||Address:||Post Code:||AB34||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:19|
We are currently searching for an Architectural Technician to join the design & build team of a main contractor predominantly involved in commercial and residential projects within the construction industry.|
Based in the Aberdeenshire office, this role will involve:
• Preparing design concept, planning and construction drawings.
• Producing designs using AutoCAD and Revit software.
• Carrying out measured surveys.
• Contract administration.
• Following procedures required to secure planning permission and building regulation approval.
• Working with clients to pinpoint their requirements and needs.
Applicants should have experience with AutoCad and Revit, and be knowledgeable of current building regulations and construction procedures. A full UK driving licence is essential. Previous experience of working with commercial and residential buildings would be beneficial.
An attractive salary and benefits package are on offer for the successful applicant