|Job Ref:||204553766||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:19|
A BIM coordinator is responsible for model delivery, reviewing and coordinating and ensuring that company and project standards are maintained on all deliverables. The coordinator acts as the technical hub in the BIM process. They have an experience of BIM processes and are capable of sharing and coordinating a variety of disciplines within the BIM environment. They preferable have progressed through the role of modeller and can adopt the role of Coordinator or Modeller to suit project requirements and resources.
* Combining the federated model, made up of the merger of the different aspect models of the various disciplines involved in the construction process, using certain protocols, programs and structures.
* Checking the models with the objectives and conditions.
* Ensure compliance with the BIM Execution Plan.
* Ensure compliance with ARCADIS drafting and BIM standards and national drafting and BIM standards throughout projects.
* Checking the different aspect models on consistency.
* Making proposals for any design adjustments to be made, and discussing and consulting with the relevant members of the team.
* Monitoring the implementation of possible adjustments in aspect models.
* Generating graphical or (alfa)numeric output for the benefit of production.
* Controlling, monitoring and steering the BIM process with the necessary tools.
* Coaching and guiding involved employees with the implementation and application of BIM.
* Guide a project team through the BIM process and provide ad hoc assistance to the wider practice when required.
* Liaise with the project team, client and consultants to review all BIM models for the project and make any necessary amendments.
* Promote the use of BIM and best practice at all times.
* Promote the use of BIM throughout their team.
* Continuously review the optimal BIM related software.
* A minimum of 5 years' (production) experience in design, drafting or engineering and BIM.
* Having the capability to use upwards of 2/3 BIM software programs.
* An ability to apply their design experience to the models they produce.
* Have the capability to use ICT tools for viewing and coordinating the BIM.
* Have an experience in defining BIM outcomes.
* Have experience in setting up and coordinating a BIM Protocol and Execution Plan for a given project.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Darryl Chizh on NA or email
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit (url removed)