|Job Ref:||204553779||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Haverhill||Address:||Post Code:||CB9||Salary:||£7.20/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:02|
Our client has been working with the UK's leading Retailers for decades and has established a reputation for outstanding customer service while demonstrated by their capability to accurately and independently match solutions, hardware and services to the customers required standards. Our client is looking for an Assembly Technician to join their team on a temporary 3month contract.|
Duties and responsibilities:
* To assemble and package products to a high standard
* To consistently meet individual and team efficiency targets
* To ensure that all activities comply with the quality manual and the departments work instructions
* To Assist in the training of other members of staff.
* To keep your manager aware of all unresolved and or potential problems that would negatively affect assembly schedules.
* Accurately complete all relevant paperwork
* Maintain a clean, clear and safe working environment at all times
* Ensure that BSI requirements are met to maintain company accreditation
* Ensure that all requirements under health and safety legislation are actively followed
Knowledge, Skills and experience required:
* Ability to use hand tools such as soldering irons, hand crimpers, screwdrivers, pliers etc.
* Competence in dextrous hand assembly processes
* Able to stand for long periods of time
* Able to comfortably lift and move product safely
* Ability to read, interpret and follow work instructions
* Physical manoeuvrability
* Proficient in relevant computer applications
Desirable, skills and experience
* Experience of working within ISO framework
* Familiarity with PCs
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Problem analysis
* Attention to detail
* Team Player
* Open Minded
* Eye for detail
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role and ideally will have previously worked within the assembly line. Being able to organise and prioritise to a high standard is also a must.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience to be able to step into this role successfully for the contracted period then please do get in touch, by emailing your CV in Word to or phone on (Apply online only)