|Job Ref:||204553796||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Selby||Address:||Post Code:||YO8||Salary:||£20 - £25/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:02|
Our Client, a specialist recycling firm, are looking to recruit a Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their existing service team initially on a 3 week contract which could last longer. The ideal candidate will be time served and have his 17th edition. The successful individual will join a leading company within the UK who are continuing to develop and grow in the current economic climate. Ideally candidates will have worked in a Heavy Engineering/ Manufacturing environment. This position is on a double days shift pattern and available for an immediate start|
The engineers responsibilities will include:
• Carry out Electrical maintenance work on a range of industrial plant.
• Able to competently read electrical drawings
• The ability to work effectively on their own.
• Time served in an electrical
• Must hold 17th edition
• Experience working on industrial machinery