|Job Ref:||204553807||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Salisbury||Address:||Post Code:||SP2||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:02|
Business Intelligence Manager - Data Warehousing - ETL|
My reputable client are looking to source a BI Manager to head up the data team.
Leading the Data & Analytics team and get heavily involved with all the data sources and production of MI/BI across the company. You will be required to implement a cohesive BI and data strategy to ensure that BI data sources are accurate and capable of delivering analysis to support the organisation. You will be required to establish a data governance framework and have overall responsibility for the data across the organisation. You will need to lead the interaction and design responsibilities with the Business Intelligence project to ensure reporting requirements are met.
You will manage a team which will be responsible for the whole data life cycle across the organisation including data management, quality, analysis, information and insight. You will be a senior data expert that will move my client to the next level in the collection and use of data across the organisation. You will identify issues in the data lifecycle and administer changes to make sure you are delivering on these problems to improve data across the organisation.
Essential Knowledge and experience
* Ability to manage a team effectively and can demonstrate leadership as a key skill
* Excellent knowledge on the data lifecycle from data management to data insight
* Ability to spot opportunities within an organisation and develop strategies to deliver efficiencies
* Good Analytical experience with a proven ability to provide a range of MI and BI reporting
* Ability to manage budgets
* Strong track record within a similar role, both from a hands-on and team management perspective.
* Excellent knowledge of data / information analytics and warehousing (& the relevant processes surrounding these), BI, reporting tools, ETL.
* Outstanding communication skills - the ability to manage and work in collaboration across the business.
* Hands-on experience with modelling, mapping and profiling tools.
You will need extensive experience in leading a BI/Analytics team and a strong background in strategic design and implementation. You will need to have a diverse background in BI tool usage and production and experience of complex data environments. Strong leadership and exceptional communication skills are a must
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small close knit team in a relaxed working environment that offers great benefits and a dress down environment.
For immediate consideration please get in touch on (Apply online only) or E-mail your most up to date CV