|Job Ref:||204553909||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£47000 - £53000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:02|
About us |
We are currently recruiting for one of the largest NHS trusts in the UK with a long standing history dating back almost 900 years. My client is a leading provider of healthcare cutting edge infrastructure services with a focus of providing innovative efficiency improvements and enhancements within the trust. The organisation provides an ethical approach with a focus on making a huge difference within the NHS. They combine exceptionally high standards and public sector values with commercial focus, innovative thinking and modern technology to create the best possible patient experience. The technology arm to the business provides a broad range of IT services to the trust covering desktop, email, clinical/administrative systems, network, mobility, telephony and IT training with an aim of making digital healthcare a reality.
The Infrastructure Engineer will hold the responsibility for managing and maintaining new technologies within the Infrastructure System's Team.
- Responsible for the operational management of, physical servers and storage,
diagnostic system management.
- Manage external 3rd parties to deliver technical consultancy and improvements to
the IT Infrastructure
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and implementing Infrastructure related
Standard Operating Procedures
- Responsibilities will include; managing and maintaining a Incident, Change,
and Problem Management framework, performance and capacity planning/reporting for
- Responsible for the consistent delivery of core Infrastructure Services
- The ability to lead and mentor the junior members of the team
- In-depth knowledge of core infrastructure services - Active Directory 2008/12,
Microsoft Exchange 2010, Windows in-Tune/EMM, Active Directory Federated Services
- Experience of supporting Windows Server Operating Systems including core Roles and Features, Automating Windows utilising Powershell
- Strong Customer, Engagement, and collaboration skills.
- An awareness of working within a NHS environment