|Job Ref:||204552265||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South West England||Address:||Salary:||£22000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:02|
Abatec are working on behalf of an extremely reputable, dynamic civil engineering company. Our client is looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor on a permanent basis to work in the South West region. The successful candidate will be involved with a varied work load and will receive a great deal of support and mentoring to help develop their skills in the civil engineering sector. Our client provides a professional working environment and can boast an extremely low turnover of staff. |
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor, who has 2-3 years post grad experience to the industry, to come into a distinguished civil engineering company and develop their career under the supportive nature of the experienced professionals who work there in.
• Prepare and agree applications for payment
• Prepare weekly and monthly internal project reports including: cash v cost, cost value reconciliations, budgets, forecasts and payments
• Either be a graduate or Quantity Surveyor with some experience of working within the civil engineering sector
• Identify, value and present any change items, eg - variations, CEs, claims, EWNs
• Liaison with site team, subcontractor(s) and clients' representative(s) and attend site meetings
Our client is looking for a Quantity Surveyor with:
• Relevant HNC or degree in quantity surveying or similar
• The ability to assist in the management of projects through the entire project lifecycle
• The ability to assist in the management of early warning/compensation event process
• Salary £22000- £30000 per annum
• Company vehicle or car allowance
• Competitive benefits package
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ben Knight . The reference for this vacancy is 126325.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client