|Job Ref:||204552274||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:48|
Quantity Surveyor -Milton Keynes|
We are currently working closely with an International Construction Projects organisation providing Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and commissioning services across a variety of Industry Sectors.
Due to consistent repeat business from their clients and successful handover of completed projects, the organisation is growing considerably and would like to bring a number of Quantity Surveyors to their team based in Milton Keynes.
• Measuring from plan drawings and isometrics to produce fully priced detailed bills of quantities c/w labour hours and material costs
• Tracking costs and labour through the project
• Preparing costs for variations
• Producing monthly valuations
• Carry out full construction take off, prepare construction cost plan, track costs & labour costs efficiency through the project
• Prepare subcontract packages for procurement, agree contracts and manage through to final account
• Must demonstrate at least 7 years up to 15 years Mechanical & Electrical QS experience
• Degree in Construction Economics (Quantity Surveying) or equivalent
• Candidates must be willing to travel to site in Milton Keynes.
• Experience of Construction and building services projects