|Job Ref:||204552653||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Blackburn||Address:||Post Code:||AB21||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:19|
Electrical Design / Project Engineer|
Posted by: Kensington Consulting Ltd
Role: Electrical Design / Project Engineer
Location: Blackburn, Preston, Burnley
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
The position will be based in the Electrical Design office, and as such will be a staff position.
Reporting directly to the Electrical Engineering Manager, the candidate should be able to perform the following duties.
* Experience in specification and design of LV machine control systems, specifically:
* Interpretation of customer specification and requirements, leading to,
* Production of Functional Design Specification.
* Perform and produce Risk Assessment documentation.
* Produce electrical schematic diagrams, using AutoCAD Electrical, and/or Electrical Designer software.
* Produce all aspects of design /documentation for electrical machine assembly and wiring.
* Specification of drive and motor sizes.
* Design and produce motion control and PLC software s, preferably using one or more of the following: Allen Bradley, Siemens, Bosch-Rexroth, Lenze.
* Design and produce user interface software (Human Machine Interface).
* Produce customer documentation, including manuals and operating instruction.
* Produce and provide on-site training on E&R equipment and processes.
* Potential candidates must be able to work to supplied estimates and budgets, with minimum supervision.
* Potential candidates will be required to work, as and when required, to complete projects in allocated timescales. This includes test and commissioning both at Emerson & Renwick factory premises, and at the final customer premises. This will involve periods of travel, both UK and overseas.
* Preferably a 'Time Served' Electrical Engineer.
* Must be HNC / HND or Degree qualified in Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
* Must be confident to work alone at customer premises.
* Must be well presented and possess reasonable negotiating skills.
* Preferably have knowledge of Web-Transport / Winding equipment.
* Must have a sound understanding of mechanical systems.
* Preferably have knowledge of Pneumatic and Hydraulic systems