|Job Ref:||204552726||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£20 - £25/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:02|
A leading national, multi-disciplinary consultancy is urgently looking for a highly competent Architectural Technologist to join their team in London on a contract basis.
As an Architectural Technologist you will;
- Take the lead on projects including tasks such as; producing drawings, securing planning permission, undertaking contract administration and reporting to clients.
- Provide professional advice in line with legal requirements
- Monitor progress of projects and inspect completed building works
- Carry out tasks completely and professionally within determined timescales, financial budgets and fee / costs targets.
The suitable candidate will;
- Be a professional member of the Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists and will be working or prepared to work towards Chartered status
- Have a HNC/HND or equivalent qualification in Architectural Technology or a related discipline
- Hold a current site card or is prepared to immediately obtain
Skills and Knowledge
Any suitable candidate must;
- Have previous experience in a similar or related role
- Be fully proficient with the use of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Suite
- Be Familiar with relevant construction, health and safety legislation and risks and hazards associated with asbestos
- Knowledge of Revit & BIM is also desirable
This is a truly excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate to use their skills to aid the development and growth of a nationally established company. Undertaking this lead role will demonstrate your range of skills and abilities and will further improve your management capabilities.
The client is willing to pay up to £25 per hour for the services of the suitable individual
There is a real urgency to make the addition to the team and interviews will be taking place across this week and next so if you think you are interested and feel that you reach all of the requirements of the position then please send your application to Adam Dolan at JAM Recruitment now via the apply button
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position