|Job Ref:||204552733||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:19|
Software Engineer / Senior Software Engineer|
Software Engineer who would be responsible contributing to the development of the FinTech Company's software stack, who are located in the City of London. They will be required to work well at all levels of the stack from the systems design, development, through to financial modelling.
The successful Software Engineer should have a successful track record of delivering complex software projects and provide examples of their experience in establishing sound software development processes and tooling. They should be experienced in multiple languages and methodologies. Applicants should have a good understanding for security engineering principles. Capital markets and/or Trading technology is not necessary but is a plus.
* 2+ years' experience in an enterprise level environment.
* Computer Science degree or related Subject degree.
* Experience of using Multiple languages (Kotlin - big plus)
* Experience working with financial institutions and systems.
* Experience of delivering end to end platforms and services.
* Experience of working at multiple levels of the application stack.
* Good problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
Please apply online or if would like to find out about this or other developer opportunities, please contact Alex Jones on (url removed) or phone (Apply online only)
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Please visit our website (url removed)