|Job Ref:||204552852||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£0 - £24000/annum benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:02|
ShortList Recruitment are looking for an ambitious Test Analyst who would like to oversee all test activities for a Software House in Warrington. The company is expanding globally and require a Test Analyst to lead the Test Function and take an active part in all aspects of the software development life-cycle.|
The right Test Analyst for this role will be looking for an opportunity that provides both responsibility and autonomy. Working as part of a tightly knit development team, the Test Analyst will build, run and report on both manual and automated test cases. The software is in use by many large financial services company around the globe, so attention to detail is key for this role.
Key requirements for the Test Analyst role:
- A minimum of 1 years of commercial software testing experience
- Experience of working with C#/(url removed) Web Applications
- Experience of working with SQL Server databases
- Demonstrate an understanding of design patterns and object oriented principles and experience of testing MVC applications
- Must be able to work flexibly with limited documentation and derive testing and analysis approaches.
- Able to work directly with customers to collate information on software issues
- Experience with automated test tools
If you have experience with Microsoft Test Manager, Visual Studio and tools like Selenium then it would be a significant plus.
If you are a Test Analyst who is frustrated at a lack of progress in your current role then I would be keen to have a chat with you about this position.
The Test Analyst role is based in Warrington and is paying a salary of up to £24,000 with some flex for the right person.
The Test Analyst role is commutable from Chester, Runcorn, Liverpool and Manchester.
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis