|Job Ref:||204552901||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£NEG 33 days holiday, BUPA, flexible benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:19|
SharePoint Administrator (SharePoint 2010/2013, SSIS/SSRS, PowerShell)|
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
KEY SKILLS: SharePoint Support/Administration, SharePoint 2010/2013, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), PowerShell
Clearance Level SC Cleared/SC Clearable
SharePoint Administrator Required on a permanent basis for an International IT Consultancy in London. The SharePoint Administrator will be a strong Administrator with a desire to get involved in SharePoint development activities.
- Proficiency in SharePoint (SP2010) Site and Central Administration (configuring and managing SharePoint Services, site collection administration, site creation, feature configuration, etc.)
- Proficiency in SharePoint Security administration and maintenance
- Proficient in configuring SharePoint Service Applications
- Excellent knowledge of PowerShell
- Comprehensive knowledge of SharePoint as a collaboration tool, its capabilities and limitations
- Demonstrated experience supporting MS environments similar to size, scope, and complexity to the requirements
- SharePoint 2010/2013
- Provide expertise to cover all aspects of SharePoint Portal
- Strong communication/presentation skills critical
- Experience monitoring and administering a SharePoint environment
- Experience of a major SharePoint upgrade.
Our client is an exciting, challenging and inclusive place to work. They strive to provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains the best and brightest people. In addition to excellent professional development opportunities, they offer benefits that include 33 days holiday, 7% matched pension contribution, and a flexible benefits scheme that includes private medical and dental insurance as well as childcare vouchers.