|Job Ref:||204552934||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Romsey||Address:||Post Code:||SO51||Salary:||£50000 - £65000/annum 33 days hols + loads of excellent be||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:02|
Senior Software Engineer - Java, C++|
Are you an experienced Software Engineer with a strong level of expertise capable of designing and developing Java and/or C++ code? Do you already have a level of security clearance and/or be eligible of achieving DV clearance?
With your strong background you will work as a lead Software Engineer and scrum master designing and developing new functionalities. You will be given the opportunity to learn new frameworks and languages to solve challenging problems. You will also gain familiarity with system and unit testing frameworks and test driven development.
You will be offered a highly competitive salary with a whole range of exceptional benefits including 25 day holiday plus bank holiday, flexi-leave and flexi-time, free parking, pension, private medical insurance, critical illness cover, life assurance, personal accident cover, travel insurance, childcare vouchers, retail vouchers, subsidised restaurant, membership of sports and social club, membership to onsite gym and tennis courts, and much more! You will also be joining a stimulating, collaborative and driven team that offers autonomy, mastery and purpose.
* Eligible to achieve and undergo DV security clearance is essential. Must be a British Citizen and have resided in the UK for at least 10 years
* Knowledge of a variety of frameworks and languages with Java or C++
* Detailed knowledge of concepts such as test driven development, continuous integration and version control
* Able to understand, adapt and architect complex software systems
* Customer facing communication skills, both written and verbal
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday during core opening hours that are between 7:00am and 7:00pm. Flexi-time is available.
Keywords: Software Engineer, Software Developer, Programmer, Java, C++, Python, Security, Developed Vetting, Security Clearance