|Job Ref:||204552984||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chessington||Address:||Post Code:||KT9||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:19|
A Fantastic opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to play an integral role within an award winning team, and be involved in some of the most prestigious projects around the world.
My client is recognised as one of the leading interior fit out specialists in the UK. They are a privately owned company based in Surrey, working on some of the most technically challenging projects across the UK and the rest of the World. Over the course of 20 years they have become sector specialists with a particular focus on museums, leisure, hotels and retail. A significant number of their projects are fast tracked high end fit out schemes which will make working for them incredibly exciting and diverse.
Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
£40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience.
Quantity Surveyor Key Requirements
* Previous experience in the building industry desirable
* Demonstrate teamwork
* Proficient IT skills
* Degree or HNC in Quantity Surveying preferred but not essential
* Must be flexible in hours of work and travel
Quantity Surveyor Key Responsibilities
* Project delivery including pre-contract elements.
* Sub-contract management, procurement and negotiation.
* Valuations and supervision of sub-contracts.
* Preparation of interim applications.
* Project valuations, planning budgets and costing.
* Management of projects to final accounts stage.
* Reporting to management.
* Cost/value reconciliations and ensuring standard costs are accurate.
* Risk management and capital trend analysis.
* Resolution of contractual issues.
* Management of client variation records and supervision of variation process.
I am looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Quantity Surveyor who is passionate about their career and would be able to hit the ground running.
If you feel you fit this criteria and wish to apply for this position then please call Jess at your earlier convenience on NA or send an update version of your CV to (url removed) and I will call you.
*Please note we offer a £250 referral fee to anyone who refers a candidate we successfully place, please circulate as you see fit*
Services advertised by Project Resource Ltd are those of an agency and/or an employment business