|Job Ref:||204553012||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Atlanta||Address:||Salary:||£92184 - £105353/annum Attractive package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:19|
Business Development Manager - Building|
Location - Atlanta
Salary - $140k - $160k + Attractive Package
Mackenzie Stuart are working alongside a top 50 ENR rated US construction firm with a turnover in excess of $500m. They are in the market for a highly motivated and versatile business development professional join their head office in Atlanta responsible for the overall management of the company's business development activities within Georgia.
* Reporting to the Regional Vice President you will providing regular updates on the company's business development strategy.
* Spearhead business development initiatives that are consistent with the company's overall strategy.
* Manage multiple business initiatives in a tough, competitive market.
* Revenue generation and strategic partnerships development and management.
* Build and manage a business development team.
* Manage complex contract negotiation and work with legal counsel as required.
* Win early customers with limited support.
* Be the driving force in the development of the work ethic, culture and values of the sales and business development group. Through personal example, establish the style and approach which will characterize the Company's dealings with the marketplace.
* 15 years plus of business development, marketing, and/or sales experience in the construction industry.
* Experience marketing or selling products or services to numerous clients.
* A solid understanding of Company's market: players, services, competitors, and a rolodex of contacts in related markets.
* A Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing is required, with an MBA or JD preferred.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors