|Job Ref:||204553072||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East||Address:||Salary:||£32000 - £45000/annum Pension, Bonus||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:12|
A Mechanical engineer is required for our South East services team to work alongside our Electrical Engineers helping to lead and grow the business.|
You will initially undertake design works and then move forward to project management and team leadership.
- You will initially be required to undertake all aspects of mechanical design.
- You will liaise with engineers across the MEP discipline locally and nationally and may need to travel to other offices on occasions.
- You will be a client facing engineer and will be heavily involved in design team meetings with clients.
You will have experience at a senior level within mechanical engineer preferably within a consultancy business.
- You will need to be degree qualified in mechanical or building services engineering
- You will preferably have knowledge of IES and thermal modelling
- You will have experience in sustainability and BREEAM
- You will preferably have experience of working on large building projects (£5M+)
- You will have previous management experience and want to grow a team
- You will have the amibition to further your career