|Job Ref:||204553073||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derbyshire||Address:||Post Code:||DE55||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:19|
Cordant Recruitment are working on behalf of a well known packaging machinery business, recruiting for a Field Service & Sales Engineer (Midlands Coverage) to join their new team at the Derby office.|
Overview of role:
The position of the Service & Sales Engineer is a customer facing position carrying out maintenance / service repairs to the clients machinery, visiting their sites & carrying out fault diagnosis / critical repair work. This role also involves the Engineer to demonstrate machinery to potential clients, explaining how they work as well as selling accessories / auxiliaries.
Hands on Engineering role with a sales element too.
Daily duties to include:
* Fault diagnosis, servicing & repairs of various packaging machinery
* Demonstrating machinery to potential clients as well as expanding sales with current clients
* Providing Technical Support to clients over the telephone & face to face
* Promoting & Selling accessories / auxiliaries to clients
* Promoting & Selling the businesses other services to potential clients / current clients
* Visiting clients sites carrying out on site repairs / sales
* Workshop based activities carrying remote repairs / upgrades on clients products
* Dealing with customer queries effectively & concisely
* Undertaking workload in a timely manner & prioritising tasks accordingly
* Recording of completed works, scheduling of work
* Attending Trade Shows, Job Fairs & other networking events when required by the business
* Other duties as requested by the business
* Working away from home when required
The ideal candidate:
* Hands on Sales / Service Engineer within the packaging, print, medical, pharmaceutical, food industry
* Technical minded with the ability to carry out repairs / maintenance on packaging machinery such as sealers, flow wrappers, vacuum packing machines etc..
* Previous experience with working in the food, pharmaceutical, print or packaging industry desired
* Some form of Engineering / Technical Qualification would be beneficial
* Strong communicator both face to face & over the telephone
* Outgoing personality with the ability to develop strong customer relationships at all levels; Senior Management to MD
* Strong in time management & the prioritisation of workloads
* Innovative, with the ability to work upon own initiative
* Adaptable with duties & working hours
* Driving License no more than 6 points
* Willing to work away from home when required, happy to travel across the UK
* Competitive Salary
* Competitive Sales Bonus Scheme
* Fully Expensed Company Vehicle (Car / Van)
* 28 Days Holiday
* Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
This role is an exciting opportunity for someone that wants to develop a career in the packaging machinery industry, working for an evolving business that is expanding year on year due to continued success in the market place and will be suitable for anyone within the areas of Derby, Leicester, Birminham, Nottingham, Loughborough, Stafford, Grantham and Newark.
Are you a Service / Sales Engineer in the food / pharmaceutical packaging machine industry that is being under valued in your current role, or one that is looking for a fresh rewarding challenge, if so apply today or call Ulandi for more information.
Interviews are to take place for this role over the next 2 weeks
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy