|Job Ref:||204553074||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Salary:||£27000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:02|
Working as a Software Engineer, you'll be part of a mature start-up organisation who's business is built upon technology. The organisation has an impressive client base and delivers cutting edge products that excite. |
This Software Engineer will be part of a highly valued and recognised research and development team, where you'll be working with an exciting tech stack and get the chance to work across the full software development lifecycle development within an agile environment.
You'll be expected to work across the full tech stack, being pro-active, collaborating with team members and contributing to maintaining the positive culture.
* Master's or Bachelor's degree in Computing Science or IT-related field.
* Software development experience.
* Any personal project work would be beneficial.
Technology Experience Required;
* C#, .NET (experience using other object-oriented languages such as Java may be considered if the candidate can show potential to quickly learn a new programming language).
* Server-side frameworks: NET MVC and WebAPI (experience with other web frameworks may be considered).
* Microsoft tech: Windows Server, Visual Studio, IIS.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age