|Job Ref:||204553168||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:02|
Project Manager Reinforced Concrete Frame & Groundworks |
Our client is a UK leader in concrete structures, completing some of the largest reinforced concrete projects over the last 40 years.
The Company have established an enviable reputation and relationship with their clients, based upon long term commitment to customer service. This combined with the uncompromising pursuit of excellence assures client aspirations are always met.
Main duties include the following:
* Project Delivery
* Managing the Site Engineer, Foremen, labour and plant
* Communication and information flow with the Contracts manager and the client
* Implementing the Company Health & Safety Management Systems and Procedures and Quality Assurance Procedures.
* Report progress on projects, maintain and update project reporting, checkpoints and financial reporting to a high standard.
* Co-ordinate required support levels and training.
* Preparing the site and liaising with other construction professionals such as architects, engineers, buyers, estimators and surveyors before construction work starts
* Developing the programme of work and strategy for the project.
Our client is looking for an experienced candidate who can demonstrate significant successes and a record of achievement in operational management of groundworks and heavily reinforced concrete frame projects together combined with commercial skills and the ability to deliver challenging & complex projects within the commitment of the contract.
Our client is an established specialist sub-contractor that has been trading for over 40 years. They deliver a groundworks and heavily reinforced concrete structures service to the built environment. The company turns over circa £10M. The Client base is established with Carillion, Wates Construction, Mace, Willmott Dixon. Relationships with all of these businesses are excellent.
This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced professional to play a leading role in the on-going development of the Company. Call us now for an interview on (Apply online only) ask for John Ashcroft or send your CV along with a covering letter
Nicholas Associates is an industry leading professional recruitment agency that works across the following specialist disciplines and sectors: Executive Search and Selection, Finance and Accountancy, HR and Training, Engineering and Technical, Creative and Marketing, Commercial, the Construction Sector and the Food Sector. We have offices nationwide and operate internationally. Please visit (url removed)/recruitment for more information