|Job Ref:||204553178||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Romsey||Address:||Post Code:||SO51||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum 33 days hols + loads of excellent be||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:03|
Cyber Researcher and Software Developer (4421/6)|
Are you an experienced Cyber Researcher and Software Developer with a background in information security? Do you have skills in developing prototype software and have some experience of scripting or low level languages? Would you be able to discover and exploit vulnerabilities in the design and implementation of a wide range of systems and technologies?
This role would be suitable for an experienced graduate looking for a new career opportunity or a more experienced professional seeking a new challenge.
You will be offered a highly competitive salary with a whole range of exceptional benefits including 25 day holiday plus bank holiday, flexi-leave and flexi-time, free parking, pension, private medical insurance, critical illness cover, life assurance, personal accident cover, travel insurance, childcare vouchers, retail vouchers, subsidised restaurant, membership of sports and social club, membership to onsite gym and tennis courts, and much more! You will also be joining a stimulating, collaborative and driven team that offers autonomy, mastery and purpose.
* Eligible to achieve and undergo DV security clearance is absolutely essential. Must be a British Citizen and have resided in the UK for at least 10 years
* Degree level in a relevant software/networking subject or equivalent knowledge or experience
* Understanding of embedded computer architectures
* Able to think systematically and deconstruct a complex system
* Good scripting skills - Python, Ruby, Perl, C
* Network traffic capture and analysis
* Use of disassemblers, decompilers and debuggers
* Open Source research
* Presentation skills and technical writing skills
* Software/Protocol Reverse Engineering and Exploit Development
* Setup of simulations and test-beds
* Analysis of malicious software and associated security evasion techniques
* Client interaction, bidding and business development skills
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday during core opening hours that are between 7:00am and 7:00pm. Flexi-time is available.
Keywords: Cyber Security, Researcher, Software Developer, Engineering, Python, Ruby, Perl, C, Developed Vetted, Security Clearance