|Job Ref:||204554750||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:03|
Our clients Reading office is expanding and they now have exciting opportunities for experience Engineers. You'll most likely be a degree qualified Incorporated or Chartered civil engineer, but your passion and experience of delivering quality highway design solutions is most crucial to success in this role.|
We are seeking expertise in highway and civil infrastructure design to deliver multi-disciplinary projects for the entire lifecycle - from concept, feasibility and planning through to detailed design and delivery.
Our projects are varied and frequently require collaboration with multiple discipline experts across the business. They include some significant development, infrastructure and regeneration projects offering the opportunity to truly partner with the client to deliver effective highway development solutions.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Leading on the developing of highway and civil infrastructure planning and design solutions
* Partnering with clients to influence the development of highway schemes
* Project management including leading and developing team members
* Ensuring high quality delivery in design through QA checks
The following are essential to success in this role:
* A detailed understanding of highway planning and design
* Proven experience of delivering commercially successful projects
* Experience in developing and managing people
* In-depth knowledge of section 38 and section 278 highway design
* Client engagement experience with the ability to influence
* Ability to consult, negotiate and lead meetings with third party authorities