|Job Ref:||204554788||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£31000 - £44000/annum including benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:03|
HR Advisor - East or England - 12 month Fixed-Term-Contract - £31,000pa - £44,000pa|
Our Client is currently looking to recruit a HR Advisor to support the HR Manager to implement the HR strategy and initiatives to improve the overall HR performance to be based in one of their East of England offices in either Harlow, Watford, Colchester or Chelmsford.
This is a very autonomous role, so the successful candidate will show strong accountability and confidence to work on their own and be able to use their initiative in pressurised situations. The role will stretch across multiple locations across Midlands and East of England so travel to different sites would be required.
Key responsibilities for the HR Advisor:
- Provide support and guidance to multiple Managers and Employees across various locations on policies and processes across a broad range of generalist HR activities such as recruitment, employee relations, performance management and payroll.
- working closely with the operational management teams and ensuring that any advice and support given will provide cost-effective solutions to meet the business needs.
- Coach, support and challenge managers in the application of HR policies and procedures as well as ensuring HR best practice is embedded across the region
- Identify trends or patterns in any HR data such as staff turnover, which you may need to present weekly and monthly reports back to the business
Key Skills & experience for the HR Advisor:
- Must be qualified in CIPD or training towards
- Must have excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Be able to work in pressurised and busy environments
- Must be able to work autonomously but ask for help if necessary
This is a new opportunity to join an established organisation on a 1 year fixed-term contract to provide support and guidance on HR policies across the business. To discuss your suitability for this role further, please simply apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only