|Job Ref:||204554834||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leighton Buzzard||Address:||Post Code:||LU7||Salary:||£18 - £20/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:03|
Our client are a leading Construction & Facilities Group operating throughout the UK. They are currently looking to recruit an Electrical Test and Inspect Engineer to work on a contract in the Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire area.|
Your duties will consist of:
• Testing circuits and distribution boards e.g. lighting and power systems
• Inspection, testing and reporting on Fixed Wiring, Emergency Lighting, Fire Alarm Systems and Portable Appliances, along with Remedial work
• Managing your own workloads on a daily & weekly basis & prioritising critical jobs
• Liaising regularly with your Line Manager & client representatives on progress & possible issues which may arise
• Testing electrical refurbishment & new build installation works
You will need City & Guilds or NVQ qualifications in Electrical Testing 2391 or 2392 or 2393 ticket.
Experience in testing is essential as you will be carrying out Electrical Installation Condition Reporting as well as testing new installations.
You will need to have a positive attitude towards your work responsibilities & adopt flexible working methods in order to meet the needs of the role. It is necessary that you have excellent interpersonal & communication skills together with strong team player abilities as you will have regular contact with all types of people during the course of your duties
Hours are Monday to Friday 40-45 hours per week, overtime may be available for those who wish to take advantage of additional remuneration.
If interested please apply with CV or call Keenan on: (Apply online only)