|Job Ref:||204554948||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derbyshire||Address:||Post Code:||DE55||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:19|
Product Implementation Specialist/Team Lead Derbyshire £30-35k|
My client has a new opportunity for a Lead Implementations Specialist to join their technical team who will perform a key role ensuring the delivery of software solutions to client budget, time and quality expectations.
The successful candidate will be working in a fast paced environment leading a team of product specialists who liaise with the end users, project managers and technical team to ensure delivery of their market leading products across the full development lifecycle.
This isn't a hands-on technical role and full training will be provided on the company's bespoke software, but previous experience influencing and driving projects forward is essential.
* Take a lead role ensuring clients receive a quality product
* Manage the department workflow, prioritizing work, identifying risks and eliminating potential bottlenecks
* Lead and motive the team enabling them to achieve KPIs
* Work alongside the Senior management defining milestones for projects
* Carrying out staff training
* Experience leading and managing the delivery of software projects
* Ability to communicate effectively with both technical & non-technical users
* Ability to manage and motive others
* Ability to translate complex technical concepts into easy to understand instructions
* Ability to establish working relationships quickly and effectively
* Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
* Experience in a software house desirable but not essential
This is a great opportunity on offer with a high profile client who can offer real career progression and training as well as a fantastic working culture. CVs being reviewed ASAP as they are hoping to find a new member of their team asap