|Job Ref:||204554951||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Greater London||Address:||Salary:||£24500/annum OTE £10,500||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:03|
Violet Recruitment have another exciting role, this time for a Value Added Distributor in Greater London. Due to recent growth they require an Internal Sales Executive to come in and join the team.|
The ISE will be required to introduce and promote the specified product range, ensuring sales and GP are maximised through the channel whilst delivering the best service and customer satisfaction to allow the client to be the leading Value Added Distributor in the marketplace.
1. Achieving sales targets set each month.
Job Content and Context
1. Achieving sales targets set each month by Sales Management.
2. To pro-actively seek new business in the specified product range, by targeting a combination of the existing customer base and prospective customers.
3. Maximise sales GP by continually expanding orders and up selling on all incoming and outgoing calls.
4. Ensure all orders received are entered into the ERP system accurately.
5. Ensure all quotations on the ERP system are followed up within 10 working days of creation, utilising our quote management tool as necessary.
6. Liaise on a daily basis with the Commercial teams and update them on any developments, ensuring a high level of team relationships exist.
7. Assist the Commercial team to get dealers to attend events & seminars, to provide the sales team with information / training on the specified product range and on occasion assist with product pricing.
8. Maintain an agreed level of pro-active telephone contact with both existing and prospective customers, operating a call-out cycle, which includes updating customer events and call logging systems as required by Internal Sales Manager.
9. Ensure that customer complaints, issues and queries reach a successful and appropriate conclusion. Where relevant, such matters must be escalated to the Internal Sales Manager.
10. Manage the sales process for resolving the cancellation of orders. Ensuring that such matters are expedited speedily, and the information in ERP is accurate and up-to date.
11. Manage and maintain any price lists relevant to your customers.
12. Ensure that the external sales team are kept informed of any developments relevant to their accounts.
13. Ensure the rest of the sales team are kept informed of developments within your product range.
14. Meet and exceed the agreed performance objectives.
15. Perform any ad hoc duties deemed appropriate by the Sales Management Team.
1. To attend product training as arranged by Sales Management.
2. To achieve team and individual targets as set by Sales Management Team in time scales agreed.
3. To keep in regular contact with specialist dealers and with your BGM and relevant sales persons.
4. Customer queries that cannot be dealt with satisfactorily are to be passed to a member of the Sales Management Team.
5. Maintain a professional standard at all times.
6. To be punctual, maintain dress standards, be polite and courteous to customers at all times.
1. Experience in a sales or telesales role.
2. Sound commercial and business awareness
3. Can demonstrate a good level of negotiation and communication skills, both internally and with external clients
4. Can provide evidence of working in a target related environment
5. Can demonstrate their ability to go the extra mile, to exceed expectations
6. Good at building customer relationships
7. Understands how to sell
8. Can demonstrate their ability to manage their time so that they can maximise the number of calls made
9. Understands how to research and identify prospective customers
10. Can present feedback using Word or Excel
11. Has a good level of interpersonal skills
12. Can provide evidence that they can influence others
13. Evidence of working towards objectives and achieving goals
1. Understands either software or hardware products
2. Familiar with the IT sector
3. Can clearly demonstrate areas where they have been highly proactive and assertive so that matters reach a successful conclusion
1. Minimum of 3 years experience in a sales role.
2. Has experience of using Internal IT systems, plus software such as Word and Excel
1. Worked in a telesales or call centre environment handling either inbound and/or outbound calls