|Job Ref:||204553293||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Worcester||Address:||Post Code:||WR1||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:03|
Infrastructure Administrator - Vmware, Hyper-V, Virtualisation|
My client are a leading provider of Supply Chain Management hardware and software, and sistered with a well-established global manufacturer across a variety of industries. Both of whom are ensuring steady growth through investment and engineering excellence.
It is through this continued passion and focus they aim to build a best in class infrastructure through the evaluation, selection and implementation of innovative technologies, systems and services that adds value to their global business.
My client are now seeking an IT infrastructure Administrator to maintain, support and improve their corporate infrastructure as well as their production applications and services in a virtualised environment, working with VMware or Hyper-V
The successful IT Infrastructure Administrator will be responsible for:
* Monitoring and maintenance of IT Infrastructure and vitualisation
* Windows servers, both physical and virtual (experience in Hyper-V or VMware)
* Windows server core services (AD, DHCP, DNS, Hyper-V, VMware IIS, File Services).
* Maintain and secure network appliances including firewalls, SANs, routers, and switches.
* Install and upgrade hardware and software including security patches.
* Document IT systems and procedures.
* Sustain Active Directory Domain Services.
* Administer endpoint management services.
* Email system administration.
* Backup maintenance.
* VoIP phone system configuration and provisioning.
* Occasional international travel to satellite office locations for on-site maintenance and projects (once per quarter).
* Provide after-hours support when necessary.
* Data centre administration for our Web Sync Servers located Internationally
* Supporting NetApp SANs, VMWare, Hyper-V, Dell PowerEdge Server, NAS Hardware, Cisco Hardware, Meraki Wireless, Webex and more.
The successful IT Infrastructure Analyst will need:
* Degree in IT related field (or equivalent in relevant work experience).
* 3+ years of IT experience in networking and Windows administration in a professional work environment.
* Driving license and ability to travel
It would be advantageous if you have experience with
* Office 365.
* Asterisk-based phone systems.
* MS SQL Server.
* Cisco ASA 5500 series firewalls, Catalyst switches.
* Dell PowerEdge and HP Proliant rack servers.
* Log management
This role is paying a salary of up to £32,000 and is based in Worcester but will require travel between sites at Rugby and is commutable from Birmingham, Kidderminster, Malvern, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Hereford, Ledbury, Evesham, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Droitwich Spa, Cleobury, Bewdley, Stourport-on-Severn and Pershore, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Coventry, Kettering,
Leicester, Northampton, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Birmingham, Redditch and Stafford-upon-Avon.
IT, Infrastructure, Cisco, Infrastructure Analyst, Infrastructure Administrator, Infrastructure Engineer, VMware, Hyper-V, Virtualisation, SQL Server
We are currently offering up to £200 referral scheme, so if you do happen to know anyone who fits the bill, please do let us know